Who we are
All Together Better (ATB) is an alliance of commissioners and providers working together across organisational boundaries to better join up health and care services and improve health outcomes for people living in Sunderland.
The purpose of ATB is to maximise people’s independence, good health and wellbeing across all of our communities in Sunderland.
Our key partner organisations include:
- Sunderland Care and Support (SCAS)
- Sunderland City Council
- Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Sunderland General Practice Alliance (SGPA)
- South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (STSFT)
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust (NTW)
All other providers and voluntary sector organisations currently commissioned by Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group.